Tuesday, 1 November 2011

My BANES X Country Role

 My role at the BANES X Country is to:

Before:
  • To turn up on time in the correct clothing required for the day.
  • To collect the right equipment I need to make my section of the race visible and easy to follow.
  • To wear high visible jackets so that i am visible to the runners
  • To make sure i have a way to contact the officials




After:
  • To Marshall a specific section of the race. 
  • To make sure that I am visible to the racers 
  • To make sure I am setting a good example by acting responsibly.
  • I will need to help any racer who is unsure where they have to go next after the section I am Marshaling .
  • I will need to make sure that none of the racer attempt to cheat by cutting corners or taking short cuts etc. If they do i will need to inform one of the race officials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment